Cookies: Files sent by the Site's server to the User's computer, with the purpose of providing computer identification and to obtain access data, as browsed pages and clicked hyperlinks, thus allowing to customize and enhance the User's experience in this Site, according to its profile and preferences;
User: Any person browsing through and using the www.iguiworldwide.com;
Site: refers to the webpages in the web domain www.iguiworldwide.com
2.1. The relevant data and information will be collected when the User:
- Register in the Site;
- Interact with any of the several available tools in the Site, voluntarily providing the information;
- Make personal contact through the communication channels provided in the Site.
3.1. All the data and information collected from the Users, except for any credit card data, will be incorporated to the Site's database, being its legal responsible iGUi Word Wide Participações Ltda, a private legal entity established at Rua Felício Botino 237, Centro – Cedral – SP, Cep 15.895-000 and registered under the CNPJ sob o nº 09.504.458/0001-52
3.2. The collected data and information will be stored in secure environment, given the present technology, and will only be accessed by qualified professionals, expressly authorized by iGUi Word Wide Participações Ltda.
3.3. Considering that no security system is completely safe, iGUi Word Wide Participações Ltda. will not be liable for eventual damage and/or losses incurred from failures, viruses or hacking activities affecting the Website's database, except in the cases of negligence or intentional tort by the entity.
4.1. The data and information collected from the users/customers may be used for the following ends:
- Answering to eventual questions and requests the User may have;
- Granting access to the restrict area of the site;
- In the observance of a legal request or judicial order;
- To constitute, defend or exercise any rights in judicial or administrative scope;
- To aggregate general statistics and identify the User's preferences in order to develop marketing and promotional campaigns of iGUi's products;
- Warranting the safety of Users/customers sensitive data;
- Keeping updated the registered User's lists for the purpose of contact by phone, email, SMS, direct mail or by other means;
- Informing about news, promotions, and events from iGUi, according to the express authorization and requirement of the User.