iGUi enterprises began their activities in the city of Gravatai, a small inland city in the State of Rio Grande do Sul, from the pool industry, founded in June 1995. The iGUi brand was incorporated into the business group from 2002, becoming one of the most important business groups of the country.
- Leadership in fiberglass pools segment.
- 16 Swimming Pools Factories in Brazil
- 01 Swimming Pools Factories in Portugal
- 02 Swimming Pools Factories in Argentina
- 01 Swimming Pools Factories in Mexico
- 01 iGUi Distribution Center in Cartagena - Colombia
- 04 Pool Filters Factories
- 01 Rotomolded Items Factory
- 01 Matrices Factory
- 01 Pool Covers Factory
- 01 Pool Molds Factory
- 01 Injection-Molded Factory
- 01 Swimming Pool Chemical Products Factory
- 01 Gel Coat Factory
- 350 dealers in Brasil
- 100 dealers in South American
- 30 dealers in Europa
- 40 dealers in Nort American
- 10 dealers in Caribe
- More than 160,000 customers
- About 5,000 direct jobs
- About 3,000 indirect jobs
The group of facilities counts on excellent infrastructure installed in about 30,000 m² of building area and as much as 1 million square meters of floor area, strategically located to provide optimal logistics.